Finca Sa Pletassa
Children will love...
- al fresco family suppers in the amazing BBQ casita
- playing in the fantastic swimming pool and pool terrace
- exploring the extensive grounds in this idyllic countryside setting
Private gated pool
Extensive private gardens
1 Cot (additional on request)
1 High Chair (additional on request)
Palma Airport within 1 hour
Sandy beaches nearby
Babysitting & Chef services on request
Set off a quiet country lane the private drive with gated entrance leads to covered parking area. This beautiful stone clad country home is set amidst 15000m² of dry stone walled grounds with well maintained gardens and far reaching views across verdant countryside with almond and olive grove to mountains and distant sea.
Truly quiet and private location with large lawned areas ideal for children to play on.
Picturesque Porto Colom with waterside tapas bars and restaurants is only a few minutes drive away. The beautiful sandy cove Cala Sanau is nearby.
On entering from the arched front door is the large living room with two comfy seating areas including two sofas, Plasma TV, WiFi internet connection, Music system and three French doors opening to the garden terrace.
An inner arch leads into the main dining area with solid oak table and French doors opening to the rear garden terrace with far reaching views.
The superb open plan modern kitchen is a chef’s dream and has all requirements including marble work top, extra large fridge/freezer, eye-level cupboards, dishwasher, coved lighting and island unit with electric oven and induction hob.
(1) One Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and marble shower room adjacent.
Marble staircase leads up to:
(2) Twin bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and door to furnished upper sun terrace with fabulous views. Adjacent shower room.
(3) Master double bedroom with his/hers fitted wardrobes and built in shelved wardrobe and en-suite marble shower room.
(4) Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and adjacent terracota coloured bath/shower room.
Air conditioning in all rooms with heating for early/late season.
Furnished to the highest standards top quality fittings throughout with cooling terracotta tiles, ceiling spotlights and coved lighting.
Wheelchair access is via a separate entrance.
The BBQ casita is simply the best we have seen. An impressive solid Oak Banquet dining table for 14 persons is ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Comfy sofa seating area with plasma TV, music system, champagne cooler, wine rack.
Brick BBQ, Bread oven, Fridge/Freezer, ideal for chilled poolside drinks, gas hob, dishwasher, utility wash room, shower room with WC. Poolside shower.
Beach Freezer box is also supplied.
Another magnificent feature is the gated 10m crystal clear mosaic tiled swimming pool with Roman steps, waterfall effect and ample sun terraces furnished with reclining sun loungers.
Pool/beach towels are also provided.
The surrounding cornfields are filled with scented wild flowers. This idyllic setting is ideal for children to play within the extensive grounds.
* All prices are subject to change and will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.
Certain villas require a security deposit, the amount of which will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.