Children will love...
- exploring the generous grounds
- the spectacular views – whether of Sa Talaia mountain or the beaches of Cala Moli and Cala Tarida at sunset
Cots – on request
High Chair – on request
Ibiza Airport 20 mins
Sandy beaches nearby
Villa Manuel has been recently constructed to the highest standards in Cala Moli, near Sant Josep.
Nestling in its own 110sqm natural park land near Cala Moli, this villa has been designed to the highest standards. The villa offers wonderful views onto the Sa Talaia, Ibiza’s highest mountain and has generous grounds to explore.
The main house offers views through the villa to the South facing pool and sun terrace and onto breath-taking mountain views.
This south facing property sits on a plot of 110,000 sqm² and is located in a protected natural park.
The villa is near many beaches including Cala Moli and Cala Tarida, which can seen at sunset within the villa’s land. Villa Manuel is 20 minutes from Ibiza Town and conveniently located for local amenities too.
The spacious modern floor space of 500 sqm² and stylish outdoor dining area including 250 sqm² sun terrace and infinity pool, makes this the perfect villa for families or groups of friends.
Villa Manuel offers total privacy with no neighbours and is a tranquil place to enjoy Ibiza and watch the stars at night.
The swimming pool is 20 x 6 meters.
Villa Manuel is modern, light and airy and has 6 double bedrooms (all en-suite) and a further guest toilet. Five of the bedrooms are in the main house and the 6th is located in a modern guesthouse with its own living room and terrace. Two of the internal bedrooms can be twin bedrooms i.e 2 singles beds per room.
All bedrooms have views to the garden, SMART TV and air conditioning with individual control systems.
The master bedroom has a fireplace, bathroom with whirpool tub and separate dressing room.This villa has no neighbours and is ideal for families looking for a quiet family holiday.
There is a spacious living room with a fireplace, Sonos music system in living area and pool area and a fully equipped kitchen including Nespresso machine and double fridge/freezer.
The decor and facilities are made up of touches or local furnishings and French decor.
The villa with over 500 m2 of living space make it an easy place to find some quiet time away from the summer sun.
The new owners will install a pool fence for next summer for the young ones.
- Pre-arrival booking service (*see below for details)
- Airport meet and greet by your Island Host (transfers not included)
- Island Luxury Guide
- All linen and towels
- All local taxes
* Pre-arrival booking service includes: Car rental, airport and resort transfers, private drivers, catering & chefs, villa security, boat charters and pre-arrival food and drinks delivery. (Only available up to 7 days before arrival – Charges will apply to bookings made within 7 days of arrival.)
* All prices are subject to change and will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.
Certain villas require a security deposit, the amount of which will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.