Children will love...
- rustling up some delicious Moroccan treats at a mini-chef class with Cook Bouchera
- imaginative play in the traditional Berber tent in the villa’s lush gardens
Pool (with separate Children’s Pool)
1 High Chair
Marrakech Airport 15km
Baby & Toddler features available
With a master suite upstairs and two double ground-floor bedrooms, Villa Sannor blends contemporary styling and Berber designs.
Villa Sannor boasts lavish bathrooms, private terraces with plenty of cushions and loungers, open fireplaces, air-conditioning, TV, DVD and iPod docks.
A cosy dining room is located downstairs as well as a private pantry with tea and coffee-making facilities and a well-stocked minibar which is restocked daily.
At the bottom of Sannor’s lush garden, a traditional Berber tent can be found, perfect for sleeping out under the stars!
Tiny travellers are very welcome with flights only taking 3½ hours from UK airports. Airport transfers from Marrakech can easily be arranged.
We’re only twenty minutes drive from the centre of Marrakech so you can easily hop into a taxi and experience the wonders of Djemaa El-Fna square – the children will love all the snake charmers, fire-eaters and story-tellers.
We offer a special children’s menu including pizza, pasta, meatballs, chicken kebabs, ice cream, crepes, chocolate mousse and other favourites, as well as rustling up junior mock-tails (as well as more grown-up ones) and our wonderful cook Bouchera can run mini-chef classes in our kitchen available for children aged six plus with a maximum of three children per session. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a couple of hours lazing by our wonderful pool….
The local henna lady will be visiting us regularly and offering spa treatments for all our visiting princesses. And if you take over an entire villa, each child will be given their very own djellaba (traditional Maghreb robes).
With a number of four-legged friends (and some two-legged ones as well) to meet – including Doris our famous donkey – this is an ideal spot for a family holiday.
Family friendly features available
- Toys, DVDs, clay modelling, ping pong and tennis all at your disposal
- Children’s cookery classes available (aged 6 upwards)
- Princess spa treatments
- Playground with swings and slides
- Children’s pool by the bar
- Dedicated children’s menu
- Junior mocktails
Additional baby & toddler features available – please request directly from Villa Manager when booking
- Baby Monitors
- Bottle sterilising tablets
- Formula milk
- A selection of homemade baby foods – with no added salt and blended with bottled water, these can be pureed or mashed depending on your baby’s weaning stage; includes avocado and banana, pear and cinammon, sweet potato and carrot, courgette, cheese and cauliflower – and many more!
- Babysitting services (evenings only)
* All prices are subject to change and will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.
Certain villas require a security deposit, the amount of which will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.