Children will love...
- sampling the tantalising children’s menu … or a fruity junior mock-tail!
- exploring the lush gardens and meeting some of the resident four-legged friends, like Doris the Donkey
Pool (with separate Children’s Pool)
1 High Chair
Marrakech Airport 15km
Baby & Toddler features available
Villa Taos is the most private of the three villas. This four-bedroomed villa consists of a two-bedroom interconnecting family suite upstairs and two double bedrooms downstairs. It can sleep four downstairs and four+ upstairs. Taos can be taken in its entirety or just the upstairs suite if required. Extra beds for children or cots for babies are also available.
One large terrace upstairs and one downstairs both with seating, cushions and loungers. A private dining room for six and separate salon are located downstairs, each with open fires. TV, DVD and iPod dock.
All bedrooms have lavish ensuite bathrooms, safes and air conditioning.
Tea and coffee-making facilities and a well-stocked minibar with drinks and snacks is available in a private pantry for your convenience and is restocked daily.
Tiny travellers are very welcome with flights only taking 3½ hours from UK airports. Airport transfers from Marrakech can easily be arranged.
We’re only twenty minutes drive from the centre of Marrakech so you can easily hop into a taxi and experience the wonders of Djemaa El-Fna square – the children will love all the snake charmers, fire-eaters and story-tellers.
We offer a special children’s menu including pizza, pasta, meatballs, chicken kebabs, ice cream, crepes, chocolate mousse and other favourites, as well as rustling up junior mock-tails (as well as more grown-up ones) and our wonderful cook Bouchera can run mini-chef classes in our kitchen available for children aged six plus with a maximum of three children per session. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a couple of hours lazing by our wonderful pool….
The local henna lady will be visiting us regularly and offering spa treatments for all our visiting princesses. And if you take over an entire villa, each child will be given their very own djellaba (traditional Maghreb robes).
With a number of four-legged friends (and some two-legged ones as well) to meet – including Doris our famous donkey – this is an ideal spot for a family holiday.
Family friendly features available
- Toys, DVDs, clay modelling, ping pong and tennis all at your disposal
- Children’s cookery classes available (aged 6 upwards)
- Princess spa treatments
- Playground with swings and slides
- Children’s pool by the bar
- Dedicated children’s menu
- Junior mocktails
Additional baby & toddler features available – please request directly from Villa Manager when booking
- Baby Monitors
- Bottle sterilising tablets
- Formula milk
- A selection of homemade baby foods – with no added salt and blended with bottled water, these can be pureed or mashed depending on your baby’s weaning stage; includes avocado and banana, pear and cinammon, sweet potato and carrot, courgette, cheese and cauliflower – and many more!
- Babysitting services (evenings only)
* All prices are subject to change and will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.
Certain villas require a security deposit, the amount of which will be confirmed by the villa manager at the time of booking.